This website abudabbab.com is owned and developed by Blue Ocean Dive Centers & Resorts ‘Blue Ocean’. An Egyptian shareholding company, established under the Egyptian law no.8 of the year 1997. Specialized in resorts and dive centers management, and authorized by the Egyptian chamber of diving and water sports CDWS and registered as a PADI Five Star Instructor Development Dive Resort in Marsa Alam, Red Sea.
Blue Ocean is committed to developing quality travelling experiences for the Red Sea visitors, working to personalize each experience to individual budgets and interests and ensuring that each of our clients is treated to equal quality service and an unforgettable experience while in Egypt. Additionally, we aim to build a sense of trust with our clients, which we hope will encourage them to return again and again to use our services. An important part of this relationship is our commitment to operate our trips honestly and reliably until the completion of the diving courses, the trips and beyond. We are honoured that you might choose us to turn your vacation into a memorable one. As a result, we guarantee the highest priority to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of any personal information that you provide us. Please read the policy below to learn about our privacy practices. By using this website and our planning resources, you are accepting the privacy practices described below.
Personal Data Privacy
- All personal information collected by using this website including, but not limited to; name, age, courses and locations are used for website traffic analysis and statistical purposes only and will not be published or made available for general access.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We are committed to protecting the information we collect to engender such confidence. While no website is completely secure, we have implemented the best measures available to us to protect the sensitive information that you provide us with administrative, electronic, and physical security measures. Only those employees that are managing your account will have access to your personal information and only when they are performing business functions where this information is necessary.
- We may share your information in response to court orders, or other legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by Egyptian law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we find out that it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- The contents of abudabbab.com website are only intended for the personal and non-commercial use of its users. The use of material on the website is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below. Blue Ocean does not grant the right to resell or reuse any information, documents, images or material from its website or to compile or create derivative works from material on its website.
- All material published on the abudabbab.com is protected by copyright and owned or controlled by Blue Ocean or the party credited as the provider of the content, software or other material.
The use of the logo and brand design assets
- Owners of external websites and online channels who would like to link to this website or use the Abu Dabbab logos for on an external link printed materials shall use the brand visuals’ guideline or obtain prior authorisation by sending a request by email.
- Any artwork or design materials used on this website or the printed materials are protected by copyright and shall not be used on another website or marketing materials that are not owned or published by Blue Ocean
- Blue Ocean does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided by external sources and accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such data; we apply the best technical standards to control the site.
- On this website, any materials may accidentally include technical inaccuracies or other errors. We should be grateful if users could notify us of any errors or inaccuracies they may find.
- The website can be interrupted, the website server, are not free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Blue Ocean may change material, content and prices on the site without prior notice.
- All disputes resulting and rising from the use of this website shall be subject to Egyptian law.